If you have a blacklisted phone and are thinking it won’t be useful anymore, stop for a moment to read this article. The blacklist status of your second-hand phone is not a problem anymore thanks to ESNDoctor’s IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program!
Keep reading to know more about blacklisted IMEI numbers and why our IMEI blacklist removal Canada program is the best you can find online.
Is a Blacklisted iPhone Completely Useless?
When a phone is blacklisted it is not rendered useless at all, in fact, you can use the phone to do almost everything that is not related to mobile network connectivity, for example:
- The phone can be used to run apps as normal.
- The phone can get connected to the internet through its internet browser.
- The phone can be used to make and receive WiFi calls.
- You can still use WhatsApp and social media platforms.
All locked devices are able to do all of this only if they are connected to a WiFi network. However, phones that have been reported are not able to get connected to any cellular network, so they cannot be used to place or receive any phone calls, send or receive SMS messages, or use mobile data, which means that if your phone doesn’t have an internet connection you cannot do anything with it.
Why Mobile Phones are Usually Blacklisted?
- Because the phone’s original owner reported lost or stolen the phone (phones reported as lost or stolen are the most frequent case).
- Because the phone’s owner has unpaid bills and the carrier blacklisted the device until they get up to date.
- Financed phones can get blacklisted if the phone owner didn’t completely pay for the device’s installments.
- Because the phone is associated with any kind of illegal activity.
- Because the device is associated with a fraudulent transaction and/or the financial institution is making a fraud investigation.
How To Know if Your Phone is Locked?
Before using the IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program we highly recommend that you use an IMEI checker to make sure your connectivity issues are caused by an IMEI report and it’s not another kind of lock (like the carrier or SIM lock) or a technical failure.
IMEI checkers verify the blacklist database and give you a full account of whether your device is on that list or not, this is completely free and all you need is the phone’s IMEI number (you can find it by dialing *#06#).
Is the Information on IMEI Checkers Accurate?
Most of the time IMEI checkers offer reliable information. However, it is good to keep in mind that those external platforms are third parties and do not always have updated information (only carriers have updated information as those companies have direct access to the database), so if you think your phone was recently reported (a couple hours or days before), it is better if you contact your mobile operator directly to get updated news.
Is it Illegal to use IMEI Blacklist Removal Tools?
Neither unlocking a blacklisted iPhone nor using unlock services online is illegal. On the other hand, there are two cases in which an unblock can be illegal:
- If instead of using a service like the IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program you decide to change the IMEI and assign a new one to your device, then you’ll be in serious legal issues not only with Apple directly (it goes against their terms of service and you’ll lose the phone’s factory warranty) but with the authorities, as changing IMEI numbers is illegal.
- Not only in Canada but in all countries around the world, it is illegal to steal. This is a relevant topic to bring up because most blacklisted phones are reported stolen or lost, and even though unlocking them is not a legal problem, stealing the phone is.
Consequences of Removing the Original IMEI
- Your iPhone won’t receive iOS updates anymore.
- You can completely damage the device as it is not meant to support changes to its factory settings.
- As we mentioned before, it is illegal.
- You will lose your factory warranty and any other kind of insurance the device had.
- As soon as your carrier notices the irregularity, they will lock the new number as well.
Do Jailbreaking iPhones Remove Their Reports?
One of the three principal methods of unlocking your blacklisted iPhone (methods that include the IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program we offer and the IMEI change we mentioned before) is jailbreaking the device.
Jailbreaking an iPhone (or “rooting” the device in the case of Android phones) is the process of getting administrative access to the device’s operating system by deactivating the iPhone’s security system to get more permissions and be able to do what you want with the device.
Even though this process temporarily deactivates the lock on your phone, it doesn’t remove IMEI from blacklist Canada (the IMEI report is never really removed, so this can not be called an unlocking method but more of a temporary bypass tool).
Disadvantages of Unlocking a Blacklisted Phone by Jailbreaking
- The blacklisted device cannot be fully unlocked with this method, so the lock will come back after a couple of days and you’ll need to start the unlock process again and again.
- Your phone won’t have Apple’s security layer protecting it anymore so your phone will become more vulnerable to cyberattacks.
- The iPhone blacklist report will still be there because you are not removing your phone from the blacklist.
- After an iPhone is jailbreaked its battery drains faster.
- This kind of lock removal process goes against Apple’s terms of service, so you’ll lose your phone’s warranty coverage.
All you should know about the IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program
Using the ESNDoctor’s IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program is the best alternative you’ll find on the internet. There are a lot of aspects that differentiate this service from the other two methods mentioned before, for example:
- ESNDoctor’s IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program process doesn’t affect your phone’s factory warranty.
- This unlock is not illegal.
- ESNDoctor completely and permanently removes the lock on your phone and gets it off the blacklist.
- Our IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program service won’t damage your device or affect its performance.
However, these are not the only factors that make our program the best one to unlock blacklisted iPhone devices online, here are some of the great benefits that make our platform the best removal tool on the internet.
Benefits of the IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program
- The process is incredibly simple, the software has been developed to be easy to use for everyone, so you don’t need previous experience to get your phone unlocked with us.
- You don’t need to be the original owner of the phone, so if you are trying to unlock a used phone you can still do it.
- ESNDoctor’s platform supports all iPhone models and Android devices, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
- Our system won’t change the IMEI number of the device, you’ll just clean an IMEI number that already exists and was already assigned to your phone.
- Our process to unlock your phone won’t take more than 15 minutes to get the phone unlocked.
- With ESNDoctor you get to unlock your phone for free without having to contact the carrier that reported your phone.
- ESNdoctos unlocks your phone remotely, you don’t have to get out of your way to remove this report. Our services are 100% online and you can order IMEI cleaning services from the comfort of your home.
IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program Requirements
You’ll need to enter some basing information into ESNDoctor’s IMEI Blacklist Removal Canada Program such as your name, your email address, the brand and model of the phone, and the correct IMEI number of the device. After you have all the information ready, you’ll just need to start the unlocking process and follow the instructions you see on the screen.
We recommend that you have a SIM card ready for you to use to test the device because after you unlock the phone you’ll need to confirm whether the unlock was successful or not, so after the unlock process just enter the SIM card and try to use the device to confirm everything went good.