ESNDoctor’s phone unlocking services are available for you to clear your IMEI now without having to download or install anything on the device and in a matter of minutes. Let’s talk about our 100% free Carolina West IMEI unlock process and why it is the ultimate solution to remove the IMEI report you are dealing with!
What is Carolina West Wireless?
Carolina West Wireless is a mobile wireless provider that offers phones and plans with coverage in the state of North Carolina (in 11 western NC counties). This carrier is part of Verizon so they offer nationwide coverage and are the 63rd largest fixed network provider in the US.
Which Phones can be Locked by Carolina West Wireless?
As with all mobile operators, Carolina West Wireless can only lock or blacklist mobile devices that were sold by them directly (no matter if the smartphone was financed or paid in cash). This is because carriers have registered on their system the IMEI number of each smartphone they sell and the information of the customer that purchased it, so the blacklisting process is more effective when each carrier locks the respective devices they sold.
Why can they Blacklist my Phone?
Mobile operators can blacklist reported mobile devices because they are usually the firsts to be informed when a phone is lost or stolen (because users call to lock the SIM), have full access for them to enable the blacklist lock on the lost phone, and are able to register the incident on the international blacklist database where all carriers are then informed of the IMEI status of the phone.
How do I Unlock my Carolina West Phone?
If you want to place an unlocking request directly with the carrier, you can definitely contact the carrier and ask the representatives for some help. It is better if you make this request face-to-face because by phone it will take longer (all the supporting documents they need to process your request will need to be sent by email and it will take longer for them to check your case).
We do recommend that you have your ID with you and get ready for all the paperwork and wait time that it will take (an unlock request usually takes approximately 3 days to be studied and a couple more days until the lock is removed).
What are the Carolina West Wireless Conditions to Clear an IMEI?
The specific conditions and required documents needed for the carrier to officially unblacklist your phone change depending on the reason why the device was locked. However, here are some basics that are required for all unlocks:
- You must be the original owner of the device, if you purchased a used device, they won’t even provide information about the device’s status.
- The iPhone or Android device has to be fully paid for, it is better if you bring with you the certificate of no balance due (in case it was financed with the carrier, if not, just have ready your receipt).
- The mobile account associated with the blacklisted phone can’t have past-due installments, if the plan was canceled, everything has to be up to date.
- If the carrier locked the phone because your financial institution was investigating fraud, the investigation must have been completed (and they must have determined that there was no fraud associated with the purchase).
What does IMEI Unlock mean?
An IMEI unlock is a process where you use an external service like ESNDoctor’s to remove the blacklist report made by the carrier, this IMEI unlock consists of entering your IMEI on an unlocking software for it to do two things:
- Deactivate the lock of your device so that it can work and operate as good as new.
- Remove the blacklist report to permanently clear your IMEI.
Is it Safe to Change my IMEI?
A very common method that a lot of people consider when dealing with IMEI reports is to change the IMEI number of the device. However, it is always good to know all the consequences that you might face with this procedure because it is not safe at all:
- Changing the official IMEI number of your phone (the one assigned by your manufacturer) is illegal in most countries including the US, so if the carrier finds out, they will lock again your new IMEI number and will report this to the authorities.
- Your phone will become anon-supported unit, so it will stop receiving system updates and sooner or later your device will stop working because the bugs of the system will stop being fixed. Also, most apps will stop working on your smartphone because the device won’t meet the current security standards.
- You can completely damage the phone because you will be making changes to its factory settings, if you or the person performing the IMEI change make any mistake, the phone’s software will simply stop working.
- You will no longer have legal possession of your mobile device because the original IMEI number of your smartphone that was registered under your name by the seller when you purchased it will no longer exist. So, you might not be able to file a claim if you changed your IMEI and lost the device after, and will lose access to all factory warranties.
How can I Unlock my Phone with my IMEI Number?
Unlocking your phone by removing the blacklist report is the best option you have, now with ESNDoctor’s online unlocking tool, this is not only possible but also very easy and fast. All you need is precisely the IMEI number of the blacklisted device (you can find it by dialing the code *#06# from the phone or going to your settings and looking at your phone’s details) and your email address.
Can I Safely Unlock my Phone without the Carrier for Free?
ESNDoctor’s unlocking services are 100% free of charge, there are no additional fees whether your phone is a new model or not, regardless of the device’s brand, version, price, or carrier, our software is completely free for your use.
In addition, our website is very safe to use! As soon as you complete the last step of the unlock and finish the process, the system automatically eliminates all your information from our software with the intention of both protecting your information and avoiding any possible data saturation in our online unlocking tool.
Other Benefits of Using ESNDoctor
- The online tool is very easy to use, you don’t have to be an expert to unlock your phone.
- Our software is compatible with all iOS and Android devices (you get to choose the brand of your phone before starting the process, and anyway as you are entering your IMEI as well, the software will apply the correct unlock procedure).
- ESNDoctor is free, fast, and safe to use!
- This process won’t affect your device’s performance, no features will be impacted by the unlock.
- You won’t lose the manufacturer’s or any other warranty as your IMEI will remain the same.
- This unlock is permanent, once you remove the blacklist report from your phone, it will be fully removed.
How do I get my Carolina West IMEI Unlock Started?
To get started you only need to access our official website and click on the “Unlock your Phone” button on the top right corner of the screen, after that, it will be a matter of entering the required data (your name, phone manufacturer, IMEI number, and email address) and following the instructions on the screen. After the process is completed, please remember to insert a SIM card on your unlocked device to make sure the unlock was successful.
How Long will it Take me to IMEI Unlock my Phone with ESNDoctor?
With your carrier or another unlocking platform, the timeframes usually go from 4 hours to 1 week, it all depends on the unlocking company, their requirements, and how their system works (most of the time websites only offer bypasses for you to temporarily deactivate the lock, that is more time consuming and is not a permanent solution but most users are not aware of that).
With ESNDoctor, the unlocking process only takes 15 minutes or less because we don’t need to verify any documents or have any conditions to authorize the unlock, also, our unlocks are 100% automatic, ESNDoctor’s software and automated protocols do all the work, so the process doesn’t take a lot of time.